Choose between two expertly-curated itineraries:
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE IMPORTANT INFO + OFFERS
A stop at a cider company can be swapped in for one winery stop at your request.
- Choose your start time between 11am – 12:30pm
- Tasting fees included.
- Complimentary door-to-door service from your Prince Edward County accommodations.
- Light snacks are available for purchase for a perfect pick-me-up.
- Add locally prepared grazing boxes or charcuterie boards to your tour (scroll down for more info).
BOOK THIS TOUR
Choose a date from the calendar to check availability.
Grazing Boxes and Boards
Elevate your tour with a stunning (and delicious) grazing box or charcuterie board, freshly and locally prepared by Around The Board. Currently only available for tours on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. *Unavailable from December – March*
Click Here to browse the selections. (Items can be added to your tour when you’re ready to book, through the booking form for this tour.)
Complimentary Pick-up + Drop-off
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off is available at accommodations within Prince Edward County.
At this time, pick up is not available outside of PEC.
In order to secure your reservation, a 30% deposit is required. Tours booked within 21 days must be paid in full.
Brown bag light snacks
Each snack bag includes a variety of the following:
- Chips (Miss Vickie’s (GF), Sun Chips, Kettle Corn (GF), etc.)
- Cheese (marble or old cheddar)
- 2-bite brownies
- Other misc. item (pretzels, mixed nuts, Chex Mix, etc.)
Add to your tour for $5.00 each
Itineraries for Private tours are set, but substitutions may be made at our discretion based on availability at each winery. We are unable to accommodate requests.
Redeem a Gift Card
If you’re trying to redeem a Gift Card, please contact the office. Call 613-393-8988 or email email@example.com and provide them with the serial numbers on your gift card/certificate.
Please head over to our faq page for more details on all our tours or email us on our contact page by filling out the form.